Comment on page
Getting started with your VPS
- a VPS
- an OnetSolutions account
To access your OnetSolutions customer area, follow these steps:
- 1.Visit the OnetSolutions website and click on the "Customer Login" option.
- 2.Enter your email address and password in the provided fields. Alternatively, you can use the Google login option if available.
- 3.After successfully logging in, you will be redirected to your customer area dashboard.
- 4.Locate the "My Services" section, which may be displayed prominently on the dashboard. Click on it to access your purchased services.
- 5.Look for the specific VPS that you have recently purchased and click on it to view the details and management options.
- 6.Within the VPS details page, you should find a button or link that allows you to access the VPS management interface. Click on it to proceed.
By following these steps, you will be able to log in to your OnetSolutions customer area, navigate to the "My Services" section, and access the management interface for your newly purchased VPS.
You are automatically redirected to the VPS installation page, if you have never installed it before. If you have installed before your VPS, you can go to the "
You must choose the operating system of the VPS.
- Linux Systems: After installation, Linux distributions such as Debian, CentOS, and Ubuntu do not include a graphical interface by default. They are typically installed in a minimal configuration, focusing on the command-line interface for efficient server management. However, if you prefer a graphical user interface (GUI) for easier navigation and administration, you can install one separately after the initial installation process. Instructions and packages for installing GUI environments like GNOME or KDE are readily available in the documentation and community resources of each respective Linux distribution.
- Windows Systems: Windows Server 2022 provides a user-friendly graphical interface, but it requires a Windows license that needs to be ordered during the initial purchase. If you happened to forget to include the Windows license, don't worry. You can easily order one by navigating back to the previous page and clicking on the "Increase/Decrease options" button to add the license to your order.